Saturday, September 13, 2008

MEDIA BIAS: Don't give me facts, I'm content with my ignorance!

Newt Gingrich, former Republican Speaker of the House, blasted the media for its religious intolerance and historical ignorance at the Family Research Council's Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C.
"And I want to take a minute or two because I want to put in context how bad things have gotten in the elite media and how utterly alien from historic traditional American culture some elements of the elite media are and I'll let you decide for yourself as you watch them which people accurately fit this," Gingrich added. "But there's a secular, at a minimum skeptical to religion, at a maximum overtly hostile to religion bias in the mainstream media."
I'd vote for overtly hostile.

Much more ...

CROSS POSTED: SHEEP'S CRIB - Issues


No comments: